FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 20, 2017
Contact: Laura English Public Relations Fairhope Arts & Crafts Committee (251) 391-2470 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival Concludes the 65th Festival
FAIRHOPE, Ala. – The 65th Annual Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival was held on March 17, 18 & 19. The festival hosted thousands of patrons that visited the booths of the artists as well as the shops and businesses in downtown Fairhope.
The 2017 Best of Show went to: Stella Coupe. This was Stella’s first time to participate at the Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival.
Other award winners were:
- Festival Foundation/Chamber Award: Karen Libecap
- Chairman’s Award: $750
- Sculpture Category Award: Lester Jones
- Pottery Category Award: Shadow May
- Painting & Watercolor Category Award: Jim Wilshire
- Photography Category Award: Cara Fuller
- Mixed Media Category Award: Teresa Merriman
- Jewelry Category Award: Jon Lee
- Graphics & Drawing Category Award: Bobby Goldsmith
- Functional Category Award: Maryann Jefferson
- State’s Choice: Regan Baker
- Fran Faust Slade Merit Award: John Deveer
- Barbara Hayes Merit Award: Richard Britnell
- Merit Award: Ralph Thomas
- Merit Award: Clay Bush
- Merit Award: Tim Peters
- Reciprocal Award from Eastern Shore Art Center: Joseph & Bridget Farmer
The 65th Annual Arts and Crafts Festival Foundation and Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce would like to thank the 2017 festival sponsors who make this event possible: Wind Creek, Pepsi, Coastal Alabama Community College, Thomas Hospital-Infirmary Health, Riviera Utilities, Merchants and Marine Bank, Coldwell Banker Reehl Properties, Carell Corporation, Trustmark Bank, Bay Mortgage, Grand Hotel, Chick-Fil-A, Regions Bank, Alabama Public Radio, Gulf Coast News, Alabama Media Group, WKRG, WPMI/UTV44, WABD.
To download as a file click here .